When should you call the Plumber?
When you find yourself faced with a clogged toilet or frozen pipes late at night or in the middle of the weekend, you may be tempted to ignore the problem to avoid having to pay extravagant amounts of money for plumbing. However, many plumbing problems will end up costing you more in damages and repairs down the road if you wait too long to deal with the issue.
At Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Water Cleanup, we know you can’t control when plumbing issues occur unexpectedly. That’s why we make it a priority to efficient and long-lasting plumbing services to our clients in the Hamilton and Niagara area without charging hefty rates for emergency visits. If you’re currently facing one of the following plumbing problems, it’s time to call an emergency plumber.
- Frozen pipes. If your pipes freeze during winter, you’ll need to expert handling from and expert plumber. Frozen pipes are a serious hazard because they can easily burst and cause significant damage to your home.
- Sewer backup. A sewer backup occurs when there’s a problem with your septic system. If you start to smell sewage around your house, or if you’re having trouble with your toilets or shower drains, call an emergency plumber to find out if you have a sewer backup.
- Toilet overflow. One of the most common plumbing issues is clogged toilets. It overflows when a blockage occurs that prevents the toilet bowl from draining.
- Flooding and leaks. If you have a leaky faucet, you can probably wait a day or two to call the plumber. But if you’re experiencing flooding in parts of your house, or if a leak seems likely to cause major damage, you’ll need to call a plumber to stop the leaks and minimize water damage.
- Broken water heaters. If your water heater isn’t working, you should call a plumber immediately. No one likes taking freezing cold showers, and it can lead to more serious problems in your home.
Roto-Rooter: Affordable and Reliable Emergency Plumbing
If you’re looking for a plumber in the Hamilton and Niagara area, check out Roto-Rooter Plumbing and Water Cleanup. Our qualified plumbing specialists are here to help you solve your plumbing issues. To make an appointment, contact us today!